Office Safety Precautions
Office Safety Precautions in Effect as of
June 21, 2021 Due to the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and our staff and to help slow the spread of the COVID-19.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- We have masks available for anyone, especially those who are unvaccinated, who didn’t bring one and would feel more comfortable wearing one.
- Members of our team do our best to maintain social distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- We have high quality air purifiers in the therapy rooms and in the waiting area.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and the waiting area.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times. If you prefer, you can text our office number (614-842-2121) with your name and that you’re here for your appointment, and your therapist will respond when they’re ready for you to come into the office.
- We ask that no non-client visitors be in the waiting room and if possible/appropriate a limit of one parent for child/teen clients.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. There is a touchless trash can in the waiting room and open trash cans in the therapy rooms. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis.
- Unfortunately, we have to close our beverage station for the time being until we feel it’s safe to offer these items again.